Created on February 7, 2024
More creations to inspire you
Psalm 50 invites readers to witness a divine courtroom drama, where God is the ultimate judge. It weaves together a powerful narrative of justice, worship and the transformative potential of a genuine relationship with the Creator.
Bible project Psalms
Looking for answers?
MUSICPoor Bishop HooperPsalm 50
Lectio Divina Psalm 50
HOW THE EXPERIENCE WORKS
Read or listen Psalm 50
- Join an online discussion board hosted by Engage Church on Discord here.
- Text questions to 833-912-0460.
- Explore a commentary for more in-depth study. For the Enduring Word Commentary, click here.
- You can find additional commentaries on the right sidebar of Bible Gateway, click here.
1. What stood out to you this week?2. Was there anything confusing or troubling?3. Did anything make you feel differently about God?4. How might this change the way you live?
Bible Study Questions
Download a worksheet here.
Whether you are studying scripture on your own or you have a group, our Engage Group worksheets are designed to help you interact with this week's passage.
Close your eyes and listen to the song. What is God stirring in your heart as you hear the words through music?
Our Bible Experiences are designed for individuals or groups.
Step 1: Begin your Bible experience by immersing yourself in the scripture — either by reading it or listening to the audio version.Step 2: Explore the diverse array of resources available, ranging from discussion questions, worksheets and videos to art and scripture activities that cater to various learning styles. Tailor your study experience by choosing the materials that resonate with you and your group.Step 3: If you have any questions or have a feature request, you can text us at 833-912-0460. We'll get back to you asap.