ANIMATED CHALKBOARD HORIZONTAL INFO
Created on January 31, 2024
More creations to inspire you
- Copying other's words and thoughts and passing them off as yours.
- Not acknowledging a person's contributions or citing their work.
- Reusing your work for another purpose is self-plagiarism.
What is ethics and what should i know?
- Protects a person's work from being used without permission.
- Copyright happens immediately and gives rights to the author.
- Copyright protects music, writings, and pictures but not facts or ideas.
- It's important to cite and give credit to the author.
- Items that are available for use without crediting the author.
- No permission is needed.
- Any work that was donated can be used.
- You can use a certain amount of copyrighted material under certain guidelines.
- Some copyrighted material can be used for educational purposes and discussions.
- Some things to think about is the quantity used and the what it's used for.
- Four factors helps you know if you are following copyright laws.
- There are rules to help you understand what you can use.
- It will depend on how the work is used, the type of work used, the amount to be used, and if the usage may negatively impact the owner of the work.
Information Ethics Infographic
Source: Copyright kids! (2021, March 8). http://www.copyrightkids.org/whatcopyframes.htm