GENIAL PRESENTATION test
Created on January 24, 2024
More creations to inspire you
I’m an awesome subtitle, ideal for giving more context about the topic at hand
List / processes
Table + text
Graphic + text
Text + icons
- GCU Welcome app downloaded and explored
- Induction timetable/Tri A timetable (if possible have a printed copy as a backup)
- Rooms and buildings explored on the map prior to coming to campus
- Booked onto Fresher’s events either face to face or virtual
- Societies explored online.
- Signed up to PALS if you are interested
- Notepad and pen or device for note taking
Here is a checklist that may be useful:
List / Processes
Synthesis and organization, the two pillars for presenting
We are capable of understanding images from millions of years ago, even from other cultures.
We tell thousands and thousands of stories. ⅔ of our conversations are stories.
We need to interact with each other. We learn collaboratively.
A great presentation...
- Improve communication on any topic
- Make a match' with your audience...
- And makes them part of the message
- Has a suitable color for its theme
- Represent data with graphics
- Use timelines to tell stories
Multimedia content is essential
to achieve a WOW effect inyour creations
Include background music, audios or sound effects
✨Always adds up!