Created on December 4, 2023
More creations to inspire you
Interactive reading Lesson.
The consequences of climate change.
6. Encourage self-expression and creativity.
5. Promoting creativity.
4. Developing learners' writing skills.
3. Encouraging social interaction and collaboration.
2. Promoting learner autonomy.
1. Developing learners' critical thinking skills.
Overview of lesson
Miro + Skell
- List the things that are affected by climate change on Padlet.
- Also, how could you help the environment?
After you finish watching the video, there is a link to a Ted-Talk lesson below:
On Padlet write a poem or song about the beauty of nature and the importance of protecting the environment. Link below:
Game Pin: 0647272
Re-watch the video and complete Kahoot quiz below:
Are you ready to save the planet?
Please click the 'article' button to read the extract.
Write what you thought of the article on Padlet and what parts you found most interesting.
If any of the words in the crossword still need clarification, use the link below to research the word further.
After reading the article, complete the crossword:
Climate Change Is Speeding Toward Catastrophe. The Next Decade Is Crucial, U.N. Panel Says.
Re-read the article and complete the following Quiz:
Room Name: Cameron694
On padlet write a letter to your local representative or government official urging them to take action on climate change.
This article raises several important issues related to climate change and global warming. Discuss the issues you have found in the text and what you would do to address them.