Created on November 16, 2023
BEFORE YOU START PLAYING...
- Play with a group of people or in teams.
- The objective is to reach the central square in first position.
- Choose the animal from the tiles that will represent you throughout the game.
- Click on the die to know how many squares you have to advance, always following the path of the color that corresponds to you.
- Be careful with the tick boxes! They contain challenges that you must overcome in order to continue advancing
- If you fail the challenge, you go back 3 squares.
IF YOU'VE MADE IT HERE, CLICK...
Roll a Die
What do you not want to see in the next Sprint? Why?
What is your favorite type of plant or flower?
How would you describe the overall team dynamic?
According to you, what were the key strengths of our team during this Sprint?
What can we do to replicate the successful parts of this Sprint?
What did we do well in terms of time management?
You've Reached the end of the GAME!!!
If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
Did you step out of your comfort zone? What did you learn along the way?
How can we utilize our strengths better?
What were our strengths in this sprint as a team?
Can you reiterate the most important thing you learned today?
What wouldn’t you change?
What tools or resources can we implement to help us work more efficiently and effectively?
If you could go back and change one thing about this sprint, what would it be?
How do you feel about your work/life balance this sprint?
How can we fix what went wrong in our next sprint?
Could the team have handled things differently? How?
What made you feel stressed or worried?
How do we overcome or avoid obstacles in the future?
What went right in this sprint?
What surprised you this sprint?
How can we improve the overall process(es) that we used during this sprint?
According to you, what color best describes our team?
When did things go wrong in this Sprint? Why?
What are you grateful for?
What have you learned from this project?
What went wrong in this sprint?
Is there something you wish you had known at the beginning of the Sprint?
What do you definitely NOT want to see in the next sprint?
How can we ensure that we keep learning and improving from Sprint to Sprint?
Who remarkably helped the team during the Sprint? How?
What were our weaknesses in this sprint?