Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on November 2, 2023
How is it useful?
- It allows individuals and organizations to gather feedback directly from target markets instead of relying on already existing data.
- It gives the organization more control over the research process.
- It results in more objective research findings.
- The information is up-to-date.
- The data is unique and no one else will have access to it.
what is primary research?Primary research is a research method that relies on direct data collection, rather than relying on data that’s already been collected by someone else. In other words, primary research is any type of research that you undertake yourself, firsthand, while using data that has already been collected is called secondary research.
- Offers efficiency
- Allows researchers to build upon existing knowledge
- Enables research in situations where primary research may not be possible or ethical
- Helps to answer certain research questions and test some hypotheses
- Formulates an appropriate research design (e.g., identify key variables)
how is secondary research useful?