Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
SSCQ Freestyle coaching
Created on October 24, 2023
More creations to inspire you
- Balanced kick pattern
- Kick from hips with straight legs, slight flexion at knees
- Loose relaxed ankles
- CONSISTENT and CONSTANT
- Kick provides propulsion and improves body position decreasing resistance
- Entry between the shoulder and the midline of the body.
- Fingertips enter first
- High elbow on catch and throughout the stroke
- The arm pulls backwards in line with the body
- Relaxed high elbow arm recovery
- Turn the head to the side to breathe and return to neutral position
- Bilateral breathing (both sides)
- 6/4/2 leg kicks to 1 arm cycle
- Body long and streamlined
- Neutral head position.
- Eyes looking down and slightly forwards – water level around hair line.
- Body rotation to maximise propulsion