November 10th PD
Created on October 16, 2023
More creations to inspire you
Breakout Room: Middle School
Your host: Ashley Christ
Discuss: Best Practices
Before you head back to the main room...
While waiting for everyone to join the BO room please share in the chat what content area you teach. Thanks!
Look at an upcoming lesson in Edio & use the time provided to apply what you have learned to create an instructional plan. Collab with your peers by asking questions, & sharing ideas on interactive tools, media resources, question techniques, etc.
- Each person will complete ONE of the following and add to the Padlet under Breakout Room #2:
- Post an awesome resource, engagement strategy, etc. you use when planning instruction for guided
- Share something new you learned from today's session
- Highlight a positive takeaway from the breakout room session
Before you go...
As you plan for your guided instruction:
- What are the items you look at in Edio as you prep and create your presentations?
- How do you identify key content from the Edio lessons your students need to know? Examples of how you break up the content while teaching?
- Select engagement strategies/media resources/tools to infuse into your instruction- keep it meaningful and simple!
- Opportunities for peer-to-peer interaction & collaboration
- Design appropriate questions to ask your students
- Offer self reflection opportuities at the culmination of a lesson