Created on October 16, 2023
More creations to inspire you
Investin our Youth
An exciting journey to learn and grow
Core of the Pathfinder Ministry
It's a journey that focuses on developing spiritual, mental, physical and social skills at a grade appropriate level. Through a combination of self-directed, unit and Club activities and study, Pathfinders can learn team work, self-reliance and leadership.
WHAT IS IA?
Why take the journey...
6 classes7 tracks
A series of Age Appropriate requirements sequenced to build from year to year Builds on skills previously learned
Learn and Grow
Seeing God in Nature.
Develop Outdoor skills
Serving their church and community
Encourage Spiritual growth
Develop personal relationship with God..
Age-appropriate requirements that are sequenced to build from year to year
Quality not Quantity
Directors and Instructors make the difference
A recipe for successfuland creative ongoing learning environment
Record Journal designed to creatively engage Pathfinders in the Investiture Achievement requirements.
Instructor's Helps designed to creatively engage Pathfinders in the Investiture Achievement requirements
complete overview of what is required for the completion of each level and some basic teaching tips
Pathfinders learn how to be a friend to others, to the community, and to the planet.
- Learn about friendship
- Peer Pressure
- Christian Grooming and Manners
- Cultural Diversity
- Good Samaritan
- Family Life
- Physically Challenged
Pathfinders learn about God through observation of nature, time spent outdoors, and environmental stewardship.
- God's character in Nature
- Laws of Nature
- Intelligent Design
- Nature Lessons
- Jesus study of nature in childhood
Encourages each Pathfinder to have a personal relationship with Jesus through a daily devotional life, Bible study, and prayer.
- Pathfinders develop a personal devotional life thru assigned Bible readings. Questions they answer develop critical thinking skills.
- Pathfinder Pledge, Law and Song are learned, studied and Illustrated. The pathfinder learns to practice what they've learned and apply it to daily life.
Health and Fitness
Pathfinders apply health and fitness principles, share these principles with others, and practice basic first aid and safety procedures.
- Fresh Air, Sunshine, Rest
- Physical Fitness
- Red Alert i/II, First Aid, Basic Rescue,CPR
Pathfinders perform outdoor skills, solve outdoor challenges, and participate in outdoor team activities.
- Fire Building and Camp Cookery
- Camping skills I, II, II, IV
Pathfinders experience the joy of service through outreach, friendship evangelism, and other church or community activities.
- Spend time with a friend in need
- Projects with church or school
- Help an elderly person
- Assist with Community Services
- Participate in Church program
- Serving Communities Honor
- Identify Community needs
- Crisis Intervention/Teaching Rural Development
Pathfinders grow spiritually through the study of real people in the Bible and Christian history.
- Learn to navigate, memorize, study scripture.
- Baptismal vows
- Pathfinder Story
- Adventist Pioneers/Church History
- Fundamental Beliefs
- Bible Study
- Personal Testimony