Sequencing Events STORYTALE PRESENTATION
Created on October 16, 2023
More creations to inspire you
- Students will understand and apply the critical skill of sequencing events in a narrative to enhance their overall reading comprehension.
- Students will actively practice and refine their ability to sequence events within a story, developing a key comprehension skill for reading and storytelling.
- Students will apply their acquired knowledge and problem-solving skills by successfully completing a virtual escape room assessment, showcasing their understanding of the subject matter through interactive challenges.
Once upon a time, in a quaint little village, there was a mysterious old house at the end of the winding road. The house had been empty for as long as anyone could remember, and it was surrounded by overgrown gardens and gnarled trees. The townsfolk would often whisper about the house, speculating about the secrets it might hold. One sunny morning, a group of adventurous children decided to explore the house. Armed with flashlights and curiousity, they slowly approached the creeking front door. As they pushed it open, their eyes widened with astonishment.....
ONCE UPON A TIME...
What happened next in the story?
What is sequencing?
Sequencing means putting events in order, so we can understand a story.
The end of the story
The middle of the story
The beginning of the story
- First, I woke up for school.
- Next , I ate breakfast.
- Then, I got on the school bus.
- Last, I walked into school.
Sequencing Events Vocabulary:
Example of Sequencing Events
Let's Try it Together!
Sequence the Story:
TRY IT ON YOUR OWN:
Share and Discuss Answers:
Lesson Completion Badges:
Click the Icon to Complete the Sequencing Event Escape Room Assessment