Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on October 12, 2023
More creations to inspire you
Click here for template
There could be a template here - like a table where you fill in each section - or a link to download a pdf template
Ask yourself these questions...
- Should there be an order in which my audience is made and/or encouraged to look at pieces of content, or should it be up to them?
- Should there be pieces of content that can only be accessed after other content?
- Should all pieces of content be visible to the audience at once, or should they be on different pages or in different sections so that audiences are encouraged to watch groups of clips together?
- Should there be pieces of content that can only be accessed once, or for a limited amount of time, or should my audience always be able to come back to them?
- Should there be an introductory page or sequence to this i-doc and if so how long should my audience be required or encouraged to spend on it?
- Should the user have a limited amount of time in the i-doc? Does it ‘finish’ at a particular point or can they explore it indefinitely? If it does finish, how?
- Should there be any limitations on the amount of the i-docs content that the user can view in one sitting? Are there things you don’t want to give them time to watch or do completely?
- Should there be any restrictions on when the i-doc can be accessed?
- There can be a video here with us expalining this aspect of i-docs
- and some links to relevant projects or articles