Remote Work Interactive Webpage
Created on September 29, 2023
More creations to inspire you
Please click each topic to be directed to the appropriate page
- Job responsibilities: The employee and supervisor will review the employee’s job responsibilities when discussing a remote work arrangement.
- The decision to approve remote work is at the complete discretion of the BOCES.
- Jobs that entail a physical presence to effectively perform duties and responsibilities are not eligible for remote work arrangements.
Employees who are working remotely will use BOCES owned equipment.Remote employees should continue to use the Technology Request form for any needed maintenance or support. Employees utilizing BOCES owned equipment remotely are required to maintain secure access to the E2CCB network by utilizing the E2CCB VPN.All employees must adhere to the E2CCB Acceptable Employee Use of Technology Policy and other policies and protocols that govern the use of electronic equipment and datamanagement.Office phone- needs to be routed to your remote location.
- E2CCB Acceptable Use of Technology Policy
The following items need to be considered by the employee when determining the viability of a remote work request: ● Where do you propose to work? ● What onsite/remote schedule do you propose (days in the assigned work location, days at the remote location)? ● Can your duties be performed at the remote location without hardship or undue burden on coworkers? ● How will you communicate with your manager, co-workers, clients, etc.? ● How will materials be available to those who need access? ● How will you maintain a record of your daily activities?
Remote employees must adhere to the following limitations when working from the remote location including but not limited to: ● Remote employees must report to the office/assigned location according to the approved schedule or when directed by Supervisor. ● Remote employees cannot operate a business or work for another employer while working remotelyand performing the work of E2CCB for the assigned work day. and performing the work of E2CCB for the assigned work day. ● Remote employees cannot allow others to use E2CCB equipment or access the E2CCB network. ● Remote employees cannot have responsibility for dependent care during work hours.
Esto es un párrafo listo para contener creatividad, experiencias e historias geniales.
- Schedules for remote employees must be developed in advance and approved by the supervisor and division director. Schedules will indicate which days the employee is onsite, and which days will be remote.
- The remote work arrangement can be terminated at any time by E2CCB for any reason.
- The agreement can be extended in eight (8) week intervals at the sole discretion of the supervisor, upon the approval of the division director and the Assistant Superintendent until the end of the fiscal year.
- Employees are required to remain available during their normal work hours via email, phone and other means. Failure to respond in a timely manner may result in discipline, or termination of the remote work arrangement.
- In the event E2CCB is closed due to weather or other emergency, the employee is to continue working from the remote location unless otherwise instructed by their supervisor.
- Employees approved for remote work arrangements must have a designated work space that is quiet and confidential with adequate internet access. Employees will continue conducting themselves in a professional manner, including but not limited to: maintain appropriate dress and appearance, maintain collaboration and communication with colleagues and customers/clients, practice proper etiquett during remote meetings (i.e., camera on, no other individuals or pets in the background, etc).
- Employees approved for remote work arrangements will be required to track their time and work in a manner determined by the BOCES.
- E2CCB will provide training for remote work employees and their supervisors. The training will focus on expectations related to remote work and any applicable MOAs including, but not limited to the approval request process, remote work guidelines and work log usage.