Created on September 18, 2023
More creations to inspire you
Fundamentals of Education
Philosophical Foundations of Education
- What is for you to be a good teacher?
- What characteristics should a teacher have?
- Do you consider that any person could be an education professional?
- Cognitive knowledge
- Personal relationships
- Effective communication
All teaching is a mix of art and science.
Science of Teaching
Nature of knowledge
How do students learn?
The theory of knowledge especially with regard to its methods, validity, and scope, and the distinction between justified belief and opinion.
Methodology (Details of exactly how to collect data)
Epistemology (How we should investigate the world)
Methodology (How we should best collect data)
Ontology (How we view the world)
Research Methodology Treee
- What is knowledge?
- How do we human beings carry out reasoning?
- How do we verify that what we have understood is true?
Education, discipline that is concerned with methods of teaching and learning in schools or school-like environments as opposed to various nonformal and informal means of socialization.Education can be thought of as the transmission of the values and accumulated knowledge of a society. In this sense, it is equivalent to what social scientists term socialization or enculturation.
- School curriculum
- Connection between disciplines
- Processes of knowledge
- Cognitive subject and object to be known
- Teacher training
- School context
- Social meaning of education
Epistemology of Education
How do we know that we know?
Possibilities of obtaining knowledge
Knowledge is studied as a phenomenon about why the facts occur around us and how they work.
Possibilities: Origin of knowledge
Possibilities: Essence of Knowledge