EN_INCIDENCIAS TELEFÓNICAS 3.0
Created on September 18, 2023
More creations to inspire you
DOCUMENTO PROPIEDAD DE GOIKO® - PROHIBIDA SU REPRODUCCIÓN SIN AUTORIZACIÓN EXPRESA
WRONG OR INCOMPLETE ORDER
FOOD POISONING, ALLERGIES AND EXTERNAL AGENTS
- Apologise to the customer.
- Ask for information about the order, customer and the incident.
- Always try to find a way to solve the incident at the restaurant.
- If a solution is beyond the restaurant staff’s control, send information and details to the Customer Service department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sometimes customers call to change the time of their booking or to say that they will be arriving a little later.
- Check Covermanager before telling them whether they can or cannot change the time of their booking; if there is a delay report, tell them that their booking time will be shorter and they will have less time to eat.
The customer calls to request information about their order.
- You should ask them:
- If they used a platform, check that the restaurant the order was placed with is the one that they are ringing.
- Check with the kitchen to see if the order is ready and how much longer it will take, so that they are aware of the control number of the order.
- Try to solve any problem that arises with the customer and their order.
- If the customer is having difficulties placing a delivery order via the delivery platforms, check if the restaurant is the closest one to the customer and if the platforms are switched on. Help them find the option that suits them and their order best.
- Tell the customer that you are deeply sorry that they are unwell and ask them if they are feeling better.
- Tell the customer that the incident will be reported to the relevant department and that they will contact the customer as soon as possible.
- Make a note of their personal details (name + surname/telephone/order number if applicable) and immediately report it to the Operations Manager and the Customer Service department.
- Email the incident to the following addresses:
- Tell the customer that they can manage their invoices themselves via our website by going to the “Request your invoice online” section: https://facturas.goikogrill.com/.
- We recommend that they have their tax identification details and Goiko receipt number to hand when they order an invoice.
- When you talk to a customer who is reporting an incident, you should always be:
- Remember that you are representing GOIKO at all times: you are the company’s image.
- When an incident occurs that you cannot solve at the time, tell the customer that the Customer Service department is available to help them and can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Please send advance information about the incident to CS using the internal contact channels, informing the Customer Service department (firstname.lastname@example.org, for use by staff only), CS-Beekeeper (leader group) or 911 (this number isn’t always answered so we recommend using the previous communication channels.)
- Pedir disculpas al invitado.
- Solicitar datos del pedido, del invitado y el detalle de la incidencia.
- Siempre debe buscarse la manera de resolver estos incidentes en el restaurante.
- En caso tal de que escape de las manos del staff la solución , envía los datos y detalles al departamento de Atención al Cliente email@example.com (SOLO PARA USO DEL PERSONAL)