Created on September 18, 2023
More creations to inspire you
1. PARTS OF THE BODY
2. HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
A structure in the human or animal body at which two parts of the skeleton (bones) are fitted together.
They support and protect the internal organs and enable movility.
The skeleton is a framework of bones in your body.
Bones are composed of calcium
There are 206 bones in our body.
Muscle is a soft tisue found in most animals. There are 650 muscles named. When they produce a contraction, the body is moved. The bigger is the gluteus maximus and the smaller is the stapedius (located in the ear).
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN?
- PRACTISE YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT.
- REMEMBER TO WARM UP AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CLASS OR TRAINING SESSION.
- LEAVE THE DAY AFTER TRAINING TO REST AND TRY TO DO OTHER THINGS LIKE STUDYING, READ OR WATCH A FILM.
- STRETCHING IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT AT THE END OF THE SESSION.
- MAKE FRIENDS AND HELP OTHERS WHO NEED YOU.
- DO NOT WORK OUT 1 OR 2 HOURS BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP.
- DO NOT WORK OUT AFTER HAVING LUNCH.
- BRING A BOTTLE OF WATER TO THE SCHOOL AND DRINK A LITTLE BIT IN THE BREAKS.
- AT HOME, DRINK A GLASS OF WATER EVERY TWO HOURS.
- YOU SHOULD DRINK WATER, BEFORE, AFTER AND DURING WORK OUT OR DOING PHYSICAL ACTIVITY.
- REMEMBER, WATER ALWAYS REHYDRATE MUCH MORE THAN OTHER KINDS OF DRINKS LIKE SOFT DRINKS.
- Breath deeply whenever you can.
- Sleep between 8 and 9 hours.
- Read a good book.
- Stretch whenever you can, it´s better before hitting the sack (go to bed).
- Find a beautiful landscape such as the pyrenees or cantabric sea.
- Think before talking.
- Love yourself
- Help people to feel better with yourself
- Eat a variety of foods. (Change the diet everyday as much as possible).
- Base your diet on plenty of foods rich in carbohydrates.
- Replace saturated with unsaturated fat.
- Enjoy plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- Reduce salt and sugar intake.
- Eat regularly, control the portion size. Five meals. The most important is the breakfast.
- Drink plenty of fluids (water is the best), avoid drinking soft drinks like Coke or Fanta.
- Try do not eat processed food.
- Stop eating when you are full.
- Why don´t you learn to cook?
The most important!
Most importance food.Eat everyday.
Remember!!!Five meals a day
ARE YOU FIT?
TO IMPROVE YOUR FITNESS
YOU SHOULD WORK OUT
JOIN SUPERHEROES ACADEMY
The earth is becoming more vulnerable
The earth needs your help
We do not have superheroes like this
WE NEED SUPERHEROES?
Do you want to be a Superhero?
What do you need?
To be a Superhero demand a skills like this....
Sports such as .... are considered as endurance sports
Stamina in sport is considered to be the ability to exercise or practise an sport for a prolonged period of time. How long are you capable of running? Cycling Marathon Running Trekking Swimming kayaking Canoeing Walking
Run and move as fast as a.......
SPEED IS THE CAPACITY OF RUNNING OR MOVE YOUR BODY AS FAST AS YOU CAN OR IN THE LEAST POSSIBLE TIME. running athletic boxeo karate ice hockey football basketball handball volleyball table tennis taekwondo
ICE HOCKEY PLAYER
TABLE TENNIS PLAYER
TO BE AS STRONG AS AN OX
STRENGTH IS THE ABILITY OF THE MUSCLES TO MOVE OUR BODY, LIFT A WEIGHT OR OVERCOME A RESISTANCE. POWERLIFTING JUDO SHOT PUT HAMMER THROW CLIMBING LIFT WEIGHT IN THE GYM ARTISTIC GYMNASTIC
Flexibility is the ability of a joint to move through an unrestricted, pain free range of motion. The more ability to move our joints and the more stretching we practise the less injuries we will have. Ballet Dancing karate Taekwondo Rhythym Gimnastic Handball goalkeeper High jumper
The aim of stretch is to improve the muscle´s elasticity and achieve comfortable muscle tone.The more you stretch the more flexible and less injuries you get.
Do you want tobe as flexible as a cat?
PIRIFORMIS-GLUTEUS ABDUCTORS-LOW BACK
HAMSTRINGS / ISQUIOTIBIALES
get back to the first page.
when you put (something), in a steady position so that it does not fall.
TEAM SPORTS TECHNIQUE
Is the ability to quickly and purposefully perform difficult spatio-temporal movement structures. For example: Bounce the basket ball while you are moving forward (dribbling). When you run fast, jump, etc.......