The Opening Move: Crafting a Memorable First in-person Impression
Created on September 18, 2023
More creations to inspire you
It's possible that you may need to contact your prospects personally or find them in face-to-face situations. Let's explore different alternatives.
Trade shows and exhibitions
Seminaries and conferences
Organice your own events
The Opening Move
- Attend events, seminars, and conferences related to your industry.
- Participate actively in the sessions and workshops.
- Networking: Get to know other attendees and share your knowledge.
- Try to get an overall idea of who is going to attend beforehand. Use Linkedin for example.
- Attend trade fairs and exhibitions related to your industry or niche market.
- Set up a booth or exhibition table to showcase your products or services.
- Engage with attendees, gather contact information, and build relationships.
- Always remember to have your business cards ready to hand out to anyone who might be a potential contact.
- Collaborate with other companies or professionals on joint events.
- Share contacts and resources to expand your prospect base. Always being compliant with data protection.
- Organize online events, workshops, or seminars related to your industry.
- Promote these events through your network and social media platforms.
- Collect registration information and follow up with attendees.