DL Module 4
Created on September 11, 2023
More creations to inspire you
Don't forget to check out the discussion threads prior to working on this assignment. You'll probably read about games you've never heard of before, and some might even be aligned with your lesson.
Depending on your chosen modality for presenting your 'how-to' resource, here is my recommendation for organizing your submission:
- Checklist introduction: Share the checklist and how it should be used by a colleague
- Lesson introduction: As an example for your colleague, describe the lesson in detail (include standards or learning objectives students should master) and when/where the game(s) will be used.
- Game #1 Example: Describe the game and analyze it against the checklist
- Game #2 Example: Describe the game and analyze it against the checklist
- Game #3 Example: Describe the game and analyze it against the checklist
- Checklist revisions: What revisions might you need to make to your checklist?