GUIDA ALLO STUDIO DELL'INSEGNANTE
Matilde Mayla Nuzzo
Created on September 6, 2023
More creations to inspire you
DI COSA AVREMO BISOGNO
GUIDA ALLO STUDIO DELL'INSEGNANTE 👩🏫
We avoid being part of the content saturation in the digital world.
We need to interact with each other. We learn collaboratively.
We teach through stories. They entertain us and help us stay focused.
We are able to understand images from millions of years ago, even from other cultures.
We are visual beings
We are in the era of the explosion of digital information. This causes our way of obtaining information to have changed, we have transitioned from traditional reading to a cognitive strategy based on navigation.
How are we going to evaluate?
600 111 222
Showing enthusiasm, smiling, and maintaining eye contact with the rest of the people in the classroom can be your best allies when it comes to presenting content and creating motivating learning experiences. With that and interactive content to match, no class will be able to resist you!
- Improve understanding about any topic.
- Engage the entire class...
- And keep their attention until the end.
- Include visually appropriate elements to the topic.
- Display data and information visually.
- Use interactivity to delve into concepts.
Show enthusiasm, give a smile and maintain eye contact with the rest of the people in the classroom can be your best allies when it comes to presenting content and creating motivating learning experiences. With that and some interactive content up to par, no class will resist you!
How are we going to learn?
With Genially templates you can include visual resources to engage the class from minute one. You can also highlight key content to facilitate understanding and even embed external content that surprises and provides more context to the topic: videos, photos, audios... Whatever you want!
Write a subtitle that provides further information
La vostra insegnante
Did you know that Genially allows you to share your creation directly, without the need for downloads? Ready for students to view it on any device and learn from anywhere.
- Generate learning experiences with your content.
- Measure results and experiment.
- Interactivity + animation = motivation.
- Activate and surprise the class.
- Make your class think and learn.
- It is neat, hierarchical, and structured.
What you are reading: interactivity and animation can make even the most boring content become something fun. At Genially, we also create our designs to facilitate understanding and learning, so that you level up with interactivity and turn your content into something that adds value and engages.
What are we going to need?
The interactive visual communication step by step:
- Plan the structure of your content.
- Give visual weight to key points and primary ones.
- Define secondary messages with interactivity.
- Establish a flow through the content.
- Measure the results.
Do you need more reasons to use dynamic content in class? Well: 90% of the information we assimilate comes to us through sight and, moreover, we retain 42% more information when the content moves.
What are we going to learn?