National Zakat Foundation
Created on August 14, 2023
More creations to inspire you
national zakat foundation
20 minute application form
Education funds for the Muslim community
Contact form for additional queries
- They can help you cover the costs for certified educational courses
- Assisting in updating and/or translating non-UK certificates so they can be used as part of making a professional course or job application in the UK.
- Must be a Muslim living in the UK
- Can demonstrate that you are unable to afford the costs you are applying for help with. To confirm that you can get help, they will look at how much money you have, your monthly income and expenses
- If you are seeking asylum, on a student visa, work permit or have no status in the UK, then you are not able to apply.
- Through your application, you will also need to show that you are unemployed or on a low income and you are unable to pay for your basic costs.
- The activity you would like to do must start within 3 months of your application.
- To apply for help from National Zakat Foundation you must have your own email address, mobile phone number and a device able to connect to the internet.
How much money?
The amount of help given depends on your circumstances and the activity you would like to do. The average grant is £1,000 and the maximum is £3,000. All grants are one-off.
Website updates are currently taking place, but applicants can still check their eligibility.