Created on July 25, 2023
With a potentially exciting new tool bonus
Find a new tool or system to sort everything out
Sleep enough...but get up early!
Do quick tasks immediately
Focus on your biggest tasks first
Tune out distractions
Drink lots of water
Take regular short breaks
Make a to-do list
Why this topic?
- Procrastinator extraordinaire
- Inspired by Dan Shipper's TED talk The unexpected key to boosting your productivity
‘Ever wished you could stop procrastinating and just be as efficient as a machine? Since you're a human, that's not going to happen -- but that's OK'
- Dan Shipper, CEO and co-founder of Every, a daily newsletter on business, AI and personal development
Of what's going on - without judgment.
Clear your own way
To getting more done
When there's a problem with your productivity - need to overcome ignoring it.
With systems or teams, mindsets or tools.
Microsoft Power Apps
- Low-code app-building
- Uses templates and building blocks
- Can link to hundreds of different data sources, including SharePoint, SQL, Teams, Box
- Power Automate (formerly: Flow) - automated tasks; approval workflows
Power Apps overview
QUESTIONCan you think how current manual processes could be mapped to include more automation?