Matrix Career Pathways
Created on July 7, 2023
Link to Live Product https://view.genial.ly/6397394201435c0019b94937
A digital solution
The Initial Aim/Bid:
- To provide a variety of career pathways from entering a role as a first-time starter e.g. an apprentice at level 2 to progressing into senior positions.
- These pathways will cover clinical and non -clinical roles across health & care.
- They will illustrate use of apprenticeships to support career progression and show diversification ( how you could move from a clinical role to be a manager /educationalist etc)
CSR / Widening Participation
Development / Retention
Our aims for this project were to include:
Highlight entry routes, through different educational levels
To support our colleagues development.
To support external Careers Advisors/Schools
Create / Curate Video Interviews to demonstrate lesser known areas.
Allows colleagues to view alternative roles that suit their educational level,
To support Local Authorities, understanding our workforce for the unemployed
Understanding how it's been done previously, we can outline our scope and commitments for this project:
A Single Point Digital Platform to host all Pathways
Seemless User Interactivity
To provide a full picture:
- Job Description
- Entry Requirements
- Apprenticeship Support
- Other training activities
- Progression opportunities
Access anywhere?HOST anywhere!SHARE anywhere!
User analyticsTracks traffic, which can influence our priority areas
It’s ordered, hierarchical, and structured
Our Digital Solution
Can be hosted on Intranets, External Websites, Learning Management Systems* and be shared via email
Variable User Tracking, to fit our needs
Allows for total collaboration across the region
Access from any device
Accessibility Compliant with Screen Readers