Course Leader - Flyer
Created on June 18, 2023
More creations to inspire you
How curriculum can be aspirational & Ambitious for all
Course Leader Foundation Learning
Independence for all
Preparation for Adulthood
All courses to be ambious, aspirational, innovative and empowering for all learners to realistically achieve set goals. Curriculum plans to reflect the content and structure of the course. Allowing teaching to make a difference to young people and provide them with the knowledge to live independently.
Ofsted: 3 i's at the heart of lesson plans
All courses to be practical based and have 'real-world' applications. Hands on learning and experiences that links to real life contexts.
- Sharing the same vision as the department
- Person-centered approach - tailored to meet needs of individuals
- Encouragement for learners to build and apply knowledge for future employment
- Lesson content that is stretching & challenging learners
- Appropriate scaffolding approach to reach positive destinations
- Curriculum to be broad & balanced including academic subjects, life skills development, social & emotional learning
- Employability focused, supported internships and setting high expectations
- Progressing students to help them live their 'best lives' stated within Ofsted EIF.