HR Advisory - 5.24
Created on May 24, 2023
Have a Great Summer!
Please click the info button to make sure you have completed everything you need for graduation
Please have your family fill out your Intent to Return form before the last day of school!
Miss Maleski is curently finishing up making all of the End of the Year Calls to you and your family. If you have not had your End of Year call yet, Miss Maleski will be calling you soon!
No School - Monday, May 29th - Memorial Day
Last Testing Flex Day - Friday, 5/26
Intent To Return
End of Year Call
Summer School Registration is now live! If you have questions, please contact Miss Maleski!Access the Parent Portal to complete the Summer School RSVP if you were invited! If you need help, call Miss Maleski
End of School Year - June 9th at 11:59 PM
Caretakers can log into their own edio account, navigate to their learner's profile page, enter the "Forms and Testing" Tab to fill out the ITR. Here is a video on how to complete it: ITR Tutorial If your family is having issues completing the ITR, please have them call Enrollment at 844-590-2864.
Senior Check List Please check to make sure that all of the following have been completed.
- Ordered Cap and Gown
- Registered for Graduation
- Met the state's graduation requirements
- Passed the Keystones or reached the composite score
- Passed an Alternative test (ASVAB, ACT, ACT WorkKeys, SAT, etc)
- Evidence-Based Pathway (Ladder Trainings, EVERFI, Other certifications, etc.)
- Met your credit requirement
- 21 credits needed to graduate
- Log into your student edio account.
- While logged into edio, open a new tab in your browser and copy and paste the following link: https://sis.ccaeducate.me/public
- Click on “Forms” in the left menu.
- Click on “2023 Graduation Registration” under the heading “Graduation”.
- Complete the form and click “Submit”.