End of Year Checklist
Created on May 17, 2023
More creations to inspire you
End Of Year checklist
The intent to return is due by June 30th. This does need to be completed before course selection
Intent To Return
End of Year Call
Registration for graduation is live! If you plan to participate in graduation in person or virtually, registration is required
Summer School Registration is now live if you have questions please contact your learners homeroom advisor.
With the end of the school year quickly approaching there are some important dates to remember check them out below!
Please take the time to schedule an end of year call for you/your learner. If the times on the calendar do not work for you please reach out to your learners homeroom advisor directly
+ check out this ITR tutorial
+ 2023-2024 Course Catalog
+ Find out how to register here
Students or caretakers can fill out the graduation registration form by completing the following steps, based on your role: Students
- Log into your student edio account.
- While logged into edio, open a new tab in your browser and copy and paste the following link: https://sis.ccaeducate.me/public
- Click on “Forms” in the left menu.
- Click on “2023 Graduation Registration” under the heading “Graduation”.
- Complete the form and click “Submit”.
+ Schedule a meeting with Mr. Ritter
After completing your learners ITR please complete their course selection, not sure what they need to take? check out the course catalog below!
+ Important Dates
Testing Flex Days
- April 24th - Testing Flex Day
- May 2nd - Testing Flex Day
- May 10th - Testing Flex Day
- May 18th - Testing Flex Day
- May 26th - Testing Flex Day
- May 29th - Memorial Day, No School
- June 9th - Last Day of classes for learners, work for all classes is due at 11:59 PM on June 9th