Copy - End of Year Checklist - ENG
Created on May 8, 2023
More creations to inspire you
End Of Year checklist
The intent to return is due by June 30th. This does need to be completed before course selection
Intent To Return
Registration for graduation is live! If you plan to participate in graduation in person or virtually, registration is required
Summer School Registration is now live if you have questions please contact me by clicking the link below!You can also call at 570-818-2200 EXT. 14188
With the end of the school year quickly approaching there are some important dates to remember check them out below!
+ check out this ITR tutorial
+ 2023-2024 course catalog
+ find out how to register here
Students or caretakers can fill out the graduation registration form by completing the following steps, based on your role: Students
- Log into your student edio account.
- While logged into edio, open a new tab in your browser and copy and paste the following link: https://sis.ccaeducate.me/public
- Click on “Forms” in the left menu.
- Click on “2023 Graduation Registration” under the heading “Graduation”.
- Complete the form and click “Submit”.
Not sure what they need to take? check out the course catalog below!
+ important dates
Testing Flex Days
- April 24th - Testing Flex Day
- May 2nd - Testing Flex Day
- May 10th - Testing Flex Day
- May 18th - Testing Flex Day
- May 26th - Testing Flex Day
- May 29th - Memorial Day, No School
- June 9th - Last Day of classes for learners, work for all classes is due at 11:59 PM on June 9th
Course How To
Step by step instructions on how to sign up for classes next year. It's not difficult when you find the area, but it can be tricky to get there.
+ how to select courses
+ Schedule a meeting with Mr. Steber