P7 - APPLE Presention
Created on May 5, 2023
the creation of apple
By Aisha & sara
This is an index
3 key ends
History of APPLE
How Apple came to be...
The history of apple
Apple Background Information
DYK...The founders of Apple were actually high school dropouts
Where did the ideas come from...
Enterprise and innovation
The main difference between innovation and entrepreneurship is that innovation involves introducing something new. This can be a new business model, product, idea, or service. On the other hand, entrepreneurship involves turning a great idea into a business opportunity
AApple Enterprise-Ipod-IPad-AirDropApple Innovations-iphone.
Enterprise and Innovation
Enterprise: Enterprise refers to a for-profit business started and run by an entrepreneurInnovation : a new idea, method, or device
Were they a success?
Apple's success after using enterpise and innovation
TOP 3 APPLE PRODUCTS1) IPHONE2)AIR PODS3)MACBOOKS
Apple User: More than 1.5 bnApple Pay Users : 507 MnSold : 438 mn globally 2020
What makes Apple so good!!
Apple's competative advantgae
1)Great Brand Loyalty2) Premium Pricing3)Strong Intergrated Supply Chain
What do these firgures mean?
Samsung TV: 17.4 MillionSamsung/Google Music: 50 Million
$8 billion revenue generated in 2022
Apple music: 88 Million subscribersApple TV: Over 75 million
$394.3 billion revenue in 202252% came from iPhone sales
From these figures, we can interpret that Apple are currently dominating their competitors in the technology market field
By simplifying its designs and actively striving for user-friendly ways to interact with technology
What makes apple different?
Brand equity - They are consitent with high quality goods and services which always increases the demands of customers
Where did the ideas come from...
Apple's product development
2019- iPhone 11
2000- Cinema Display
1994- Apple QuickTake 100
1993- Newton Message Pad
1984- Apple IIc & The Mac
1983- Apple Lisa
1972 - Apple II
1976 - Apple I
Apple Over The Years ...
From 1976 - Now
Apple product development over the years
1. Expensive2. Different operating systems are not compatible3.company is highly dependant on Ipad and Iphone
1. Reliable2. EcoSystem3. High Security4. Rich Performance
Advantages and Disadvantages of Apple
Did You Know...Apple makes nearly $2,000 every second!!
- The most popular Apple iPhones ever sold and recognised worldwide are the iPhone 6 & iPhone 6 Plus.
- Both, released in 2014, proved to be the most impactful iPhone change ever.
- Together, they have mustered up a total of 222 units sold.
Why was the model & shape of the iphone 6 continued for so long?
ios 8 advantages
- When first released, the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus were supplied pre-loaded with iOS 8. Apps are able to take advantage of the increased screen size in the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus to display more information on-screen.
- iOS 8 was branded for being "smarter and more intuitive than ever"
- The most significant changes to the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are its displays; both branded as "Retina HD Display" and "ion-strengthened."
- Something that had never been seen in the smartphone world.
the body of the phone
- This model saw a jump in size to a 4.7-inch 1334 x 640 screen with 326ppi, with a shift to a metal body.
- This was Apple recognising the growing trend in big phones.
Apple & their high quality. how & why?
- There is information that can be gathered from a code called QR code on Apple’s iPhone. This information is used in troubleshooting any problems in the iPhones. The data collected helps improve the gadgets in the future.
- One of the ways the company ensures that it maintains its quality production is by accessing the parts that work and those that do not work over time. The information it collects from these surveys is used to manufacture and produce better and improved products.
Apple’s focus is on the hardware side. You can easily find an Apple device that someone carries to be five years old. Most other tech products don't last long.
Apple is a company that thinks not 10 or 20 but 50 years in the future. It has a vision that it likes to follow. That’s why some of the features that it introduces are already there in its Android counterpart for years. It doesn't directly think from the perspective of a customer, but it instead focuses on its market share and capitalisation and its long-term image in the people’s minds. Apple doesn't think of itself as a technology company but as a luxury technology company.
The psychology and demographic considerations along with the market.
the company and its biggest internal factor
Most importantly, the iPhone made it easy to get online. Other “smart” devices of the time had access to mobile data but often couldn't access full websites. Even those with a simple browser had to be operated with a clunky stylus or keypad.Apple's $430 billion in contributions to the US economy include direct spending with American suppliers, data centre investments, capital expenditures in the US, and another domestic spending — including dozens of Apple TV+ productions across 20 states, creating thousands of jobs and supporting the creative industry.
They are creating thousands of jobs for individuals!
The global impact that Apple created.
The largest standing manufacturing of Apple to date occurs in China.
Apple was first manufactured here, in Los Altos, California, USA.
it's origins & where it is today
A graph of Apple's expenditure on research and development
The Bottom Line
never fighting price wars
Despite being significantly higher than competitors, they stuck to their pricing models throughout the years. Instead of trying to entice customers with low prices and win a "race to the bottom," Apple blocked out the noise of what their competitors were doing and focused on promoting their unique value proposition, beautiful design and a seamless customer experience right out of the box.
creating a brand culture
Apple has a devoted following unlike any other brand in the world. Apple has become much more than just a brand. A long history of producing high quality products that everyone can use has spawned a brand culture that has become so ingrained in everyday life that many faithful Apple consumers wouldn't deviate from the products in a million years.
Looking past some of the everyday pressures of consumerism, much of Apple becoming a worldwide phenomenon has to do with how they market their products, both in the past and today. Most prominently, Apple's view of its target customers was never restricted by demographic, specific characteristics or anything else that divides the market. But, their target customer is everyone. This is why "user-friendliness" is one of the defining traits of each of Apple's products.
by aisha & sara
thank you for watching