Unit 12.4, Drama exercises
Created on October 8, 2022
More creations to inspire you
Drama Exercises: Growing the trust into your community group
This module aims:
In completing this Module the learners will be able to:
- Get to know all participants
- Create a new form of one’s name
- Open perception and create interest for other forms of expression
- Get creative
- Create a group story, that can be used to develop a theatre piece.
- use a drama exercise with different levels of emotional intensity
- share information through a drama exercise
1. The moderator divides the group of adults into four equal groups of participants, gives them a sheet and different colored markers.
- The groups of participants have to make a common drawing: a tree.
- Where is it seen in this project that special attention will be paid to the inclusion of vulnerable categories of beneficiaries?
- How does this project respond to the priority of "expanding digitization"?
- Where can you see in this project -the tree- the respect for the environment?
Unit 12.4. Sharing knowledge
Growing the trust into your community group
You have successfully completed Module 12