Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on May 23, 2022
More creations to inspire you
2. The Flag
3. The cout of arms
Name: El SalvadorLanguage: Spanisch
Capital: San Salvador
Area: 21,041 km^2
Population: 6,5 Million (2020)
Populationdensity: 309 per km^2
President: Nayib Bukele
- The flag consist of three horizonatl stripes
- Each Stripe has its own meaning
- The flag of El Salvador ist easy to interchange wit the flag of Nicaragua
Cout of arms
- In the Center is a Pyramid
- There are Five Vulcanos inside the pyramid
- Above the vulcanos is a red coin with a date
- There are five flags of El Salvador mounted on the pyramid
- Under the flags is a language tape wich says: Dios,Union,libertad
- The pyramid is sorounded by a laurel wreath
- The whole cout of arms is sorounded by lettering wich says: REPUBLIKA DE EL SALVADOR EN LA AMERICA CENTRAL
Tropical Savanna Climate (dry Winter)
- Hot all year, distinct dry and wet periods
- Montly average tempreture of all months above 18 degrees
- Driest month has less than 60mm of percipitation
- Minimum wage per person: 300$.
- The GDP in El Salvador is 24,44 Billion Dollar.
- Per Person 3800$.
- First country to ever accept Bitcoin as its offical currency.
- Agriculture plays a key role in the economy of the country.
- The bitcoin curse has collapsed.
- El Salvador has an extremly dense population.
- The educational level remains extremly low.
- El Salvador has one of the highest rates of crime and murder in the world.
- El Salvador is extremly prone to natural disasters.
- El Salvador struggles to provide quality and adequate health care to its people.
- Because of the overall low-income levels, the housing situation is evidently affected.
- About 1.8 million minors between the age of 5 and 17 are forced to work.