Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
"Don't Say Gay" law presentation
Created on May 16, 2022
More creations to inspire you
"My identity is more permanent
than your job!"
-Protestants in Front of Florida State Senators office
1. What is the bill?
2. Similar Cases
3. Different Cases
4. How did it start?
5. Unclear situation
7. why is it bad?
8. Moms for Liberty
9. Families for safe schools
10. for who is the bill?
6. Why is it good?
What does the bill contain?
What does the Bill contain?
- forbids lessons about gender identity or/and sexual orientation
- parents need to be notified if their child receives school services
- parents are able to sue the school
!Is not specified and easy to violate!
Where did the Talk of the bill come from?
05. unclear Situation
- "gay", "bi" or "trans" don't actually appear in the law
- "age appropiate" isn't specified
- actual objective is unclear
- easy to violate
- children shouldn't get indoctrinated in schools
- Fear that the children will be influenced too much by early education
- It's appropriate to recognise the existence and value of LGBTQ Families
- legal text is spongy
06. Why is it good?
07. Why is it NOT good?
- American conservative nonprofit organization
- for parental rights in schools
- a grass roots organization
- to support and protect students´safety
- secure environnement each and every student feels welcome and loved
08. Moms for liberty
09. families for safe
For who is the bill ACTUALLY?
for your attention!