Created on May 10, 2022
More creations to inspire you
1. Boxing history
3. The rules
2. The equipment
4. Different boxing moves
5. The places where boxing is most practiced
6. Some famous boxers
7. Arsen Goulamirian
- Boxing is also called "noble art"
- It is probably one of the oldest sports of mankind
- In ancient Greece, during the "Olympic games" only punches were allowed, it is an ancestor of boxing
- Finally, it is in the 18th century in England that punters took the model of the pugilist to create the Boxing that we still know today.
What are the equipments ?
The protective helmet
They will offer more safety in the movements of the boxer by maintaining perfectly the ankles.These are flat shoes, generally made of leather or semi-leather, which will ensure the ease of movement of the fighter.
The gloves are always made of leather, whether natural or synthetic. Some are more padded than others and depending on your weight you will need to choose a suitable pair of gloves. The glove is defined in ounces. The heavier you are, the more heavy and protective gloves you will need.
In combat, bandages are mandatory. These bands will help to avoid injuries. They also have a hygienic role since they prevent boxers from sweating in their gloves.
The boxing ring
- By knock-Out
- By earning more points than the opponent
- United states
- United Kingdom
- On march 5th 2016 he won WBA Continental cruiserweight title and kept it on may 20th 2016
- On april 16th 2016 he won France cruiserweight title
- On march 24th 2018 he won WBA interim cruiserweight title
- On november 15th 2019 he won WBA super cruiserweight title and kept it on december 28th 2019