Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on May 3, 2022
More creations to inspire you
Let's see what we will learn about in our next lessons...
How can you find out more about these pictures?
Hmm, why are there boxes on your tables?
Let's see what you found out.
- The indigenous people are called Maori.
- The kea can break into and out of things.
- Some famous sports are rugby, sailing, softball, swimming, cycling, and snowsports.
I found out that... .
- The egg of the kiwi weighs 450 grams.
- New Zealand participated on their own during the Summer Olympics in 1920.
- A famous dance is the haka.
- It is performed to welcome guests, at weddings, or at funerals