Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on April 8, 2022
More creations to inspire you
- Next to the city of GISBORNE, in NEW ZEALAND, there is a natural attraction: a huge waterslide that delights adventurers !!
- This natural waterslide is over the water of WHAREKOPAE RIVER
- RERE ROCKSLIDE is certainly the coolest natural slide in the world.
- On 200 foots, this rock formation is the dream ‘s spot for adventurers who have bodyboard, a buoy or an inflatable mattress.
- After descending the wide slope at 30 degrees, you land in a deep bassin and you can make a few jumps
- But the rock is very slippery so you have to be careful when you go up the slope !
WHAT TO CONSIDER
- This is a free attraction, and you will be making the walk from pool to the top of the slipe over and over again
- Bring something to slide on
- It’s an attraction for all ages, but you will catch some speed and you can hurt yourself
- Like most attractions, it’s less crowded the earlier or later you go !
If you go to Rere Rockslide, just take a bodyboard and have fun !!!