Created on April 5, 2022
More creations to inspire you
ALL IMAGES BELONG TO THE WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER AND ARE USED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY.
TODAS LAS IMÁGENES PERTENCEN AL UNIVERSO DE HARRY POTTER Y SE UTILIZAN EXCLUSIVAMENTE CON FINES EDUCATIVOS.
SPECIAL THANKS TO SANDBOX EDUCACIÓN AND @TIZAS_DIGITALES FOR THEIR RESOURCES!
BACKGROUND PICTURE: https://sichester.artstation.com/projects/6aD0ZW
Hi, and welcome. I am Professor McGonagall and I am your Transfiguration teacher.
This subject teaches the art of changing the form and appearance of an object or a person...
So... you will have to be able to identify who is under a magic spell and who is lying... are you ready for it? Let's go...
Very well... That was easy, right? Are you ready for the next room?
Click ONLY on the words that are spelled correctly.
I can see you are ready for the next challenge, aren't you? Good job so far...
Ok... good job. This will be the final battle!
- *The chair is ... than the table. (small, complete with comparative form).
- *Harry is ... intelligent than Neville. (complete with correct word).
- *Temperatures are ... here than in London. (hot, complete with comparative form).
- *Charms is as interesting ... Flying. (complete with correct word).
- *Hermione is the ... intelligent girl. (complete with correct word).
- *Draco's dad is rich. He is the ... person in town. (complete with superlative).
- *Spell this number correctly: 11.
- *Spell this number correctly: 50.
- *Spell this number correctly: 14.
- I am ... than my brother.
- more taller
- She is not .. than her sister.
- the shortest
- This restauran is ... than a fast food restaurant.
- more expensive
- the most expensive
- Can you swim?
- Yes, I can.
- Uff... I don't know.
- I am not ready.
- Enjoy your food.
- GOOD LUCK!
- OH, NO!
- YOU WIN!
- YOU MISS!
- CRITICAL HIT!
- CRITICAL HIT!
- TRY AGAIN
Congratulations, that was not easy at all.
This is the end of the lesson. See you soon.