Want to make creations as awesome as this one?

Transcript

Ethereum

and their impact on the financial word

start

The begenning

ETHERIUM Tv

differents technologies and adventages

Peer 2 Peer And DeFi

smart contarcst and the exchange of G&S

The security given by the blockchain system

issues created by the expansion of ETHEREUM

legal issues & taxation

System for money laundering

Dowfall of the actual system

Team

Thanks

index

Section

The creation of ETHERIUM

The beginning

The beginning - Vitalik Butterin

  • This technology was developed by Vitalik Buterin a young Russian Canadian programmer who discovered the world of cryptocurrency with Bitcoin at the age of 17
  • Ether is the base currency on this platform and with the growth that this system has experienced it is now the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world and its price is currently $ 3490 for an etherDuis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit vulputate
  • . This explosion of popularity is mainly due to the different technologies used by ETHEREUM that have made it attractive to users.Lorem ipsum dolor amet, consectetuer adipiscing sed

Section

Diffrent technologies and advantages of ETHEREUM

The different technologies and advantages of ETHEREUM

  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer
  • Ethereum is based on P2P which means that transactions are done directly between the seller and the buyer without any intermediary between the twoDuis autem vel eum iriure dolor

  • All this makes DeFi extremely attractive. Indeed, the fact of giving the possibility to keep the total control on your money is a dream for the users

Peer to Peer

Defi

The different technologies ans advantages of ETHERIUM

The evollution of the price of ETHER went up as the NFT started having more visibility

Exemple of Ntf

The differnret technologies and advantages of ETHEREUM

+

+

+

+

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing

Section

Issues created by the expansion of ETHEREUM

Financial economy

Issues created by the expansion of ETHEREUM

Dowfall of actual system
  • All the above makes the comparison very disadvantageous for the centralized financial system. Indeed, there are more risks, taxes and limitations in the latter, whereas the use of ETHER gives investors almost total freedomDio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum delenit
  • All these transactions and this money which is therefore outside the normal system is totally outside the control of the institutions which is a real problem.

Issues created by the expansion of ETHEREUM

Legal issues about taxation
  • In France, the parliament adopted as early as 2018 a comprehensive tax framework for the development of crypto assets. Thus, for crypto assets, an income tax of 12.8% applies, to which must be added 17.2% for social levies. The overall rate is then 30%.
  • Today, the taxation of crypto-currencies is extremely variable within the countries of the European Union. For countries such as Switzerland or Germany, no taxation is imposed beyond one year of ownership, while Hungary taxes these transactions up to 37%. A harmonization of the European tax policy concerning crypto assets is then necessary to allow a reliable and effective control.

Issues created by the expansion of ETHEREUM

• The use of this system for money laundering
Offenders and criminals were quick to use the loopholes and anonymity of the system to launder their money. Indeed, a new phenomenon has emerged called ledgers
This allows the ledger to make a profit on its portfolio and the bandits to transform their money and use anonymity to evade control

Team

TEISSERE GATIEN

LEBLOND EMMA

LENNE ROSAMÉE

NAVARRO ARTHUR

LIDY VICTOR

LEBAS MATTÉO

TASSIN ZOÉ

THANKS!