BASIC DARK PRESENTATION
Created on March 31, 2022
How have natural disasters caused forced migration?
1. In local scale : the St-Helens mount
2. The destruction caused by the eruption and the cost
3. The witnesses and their testimonies
4. In global scale : the Earthquake in Haïti
5. The destruction caused by the eruption and the cost
6. The testimonies
The witnesses and their testimonies
The earthquake in Haïti in 2010
The damage caused by the Goudou-Goudou earthquake
"You heard the noise under the ground and it's shaking and shaking, and everybody started running,"
"You cannot see the air. All of a sudden it's dark,"