SOCIAL SCIENCE THESIS
Created on March 30, 2022
More creations to inspire you
Is the West Coast of the USA the new center of the world ?
The gafam in globalization
Students: Guettou Erine and Clement Ilona
01. What are the GAFAM?
03.How they helped the United States to become an innovation center?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UO-8 CM deSHA
- 6 000 companies
- 1.5 milion jobs
- GDP around 500 billion
- Located in San Francisco
04. Which power they give to the United States in the world?
- The USA is the most represented country of World thanks to its social medias (such as facebook, instagram, twitter...)
- Many users per minute so many people are influenced by what they see every day on the internet, which contributes to the cultural impact of the US on the world in general
05. Soft power
06. Brain drain
- Silicone Valley allows the USA but particulary the West Coast to become an innovation center
- It's influence is helped by the expononential progress of the communication that maintain the networks all over the World
- But it is imporant to mention the fact that this great power does nbot allow other countries (such as emerging countries) to be put forward, in fact they evolve in the shadow of the USA
Thanks for your attention