#1 Being autonomous on NP6 CM (Campaign)
Created on March 24, 2022
BEING AUTONOMOUS ON NP6
Session 1/4 remote
BEING AUTONOMOUS ON NP6
4 sessions REMOTELY
#1 : configure its account
#2 : import and segment
#3 : create and personalize a NP6' template
#4 : create and configure a NP6 email campaign
A training that mix good practices and NP6 handling
BEING AUTONOMOUS on NP6
SESSION 1 PROGRAM
• Round table - 20 min
• NP6 CM Global presentation – 10 min
• Challenges of the email channel – 20 min
• Quizz - 10 min
• Understand the field of the data structure – 30 min
• Pratical application – Fields creation – 25 min
• Key points to remember – 5 min
- Position, missions.
- Why do you need to send emaing? To whom?
- Familiarity with NP6 CM or any similar tool
- Training expectation
NP6 CM Presentation
- Connect to cm.np6.com
Challenges of emailing
SOME key indicators
- Mobility challenges,
- Marketing pressure challenges,
- Personnalization challenge.
"The right content at the right moment"
- Date and mode of the collection
- Collection conformity
- Clear and understandable subject during the registration,
- Registration content,
- Collect only needed data,
- Legal notices clearly accessibles,
- No checkboxes checked by default,
- No additionnal consent by default.
- Granularity of the subscription (profile management)
- Segmentation depending the profil (preference, sending pace)
- Segmentation depending selon l'appétence (open rate, click),
- Segmentation depending reactivity (inactive vs active)
- Monitoring indicators,
- Monitoring email sender
- Anticipate your sending planning,
- Identify your emails type,
- Create your own template library (list your blocks).
Don't forget to :
#5 cONTENT PERSONALIZATION
The whole email can be personalized:
It depends of the data quantity you have on your targets.
#6 HTML code
If you don't use the templates suggested by NP6 CM, be sure to use a content which is coded by an email expert integrator.
- HTML version,
- Text version,
- AMP version (new !)
of frenchs read their email on their phones.
#8 test !
- It exists some tools allowing you to made your rendering tests easier (Litmus on NP6).
- Check what are the most used devices/messaging services by your targets and focus them.
Go on menti.com
FIELDS OF the DATA STRUCTURE
- Connect on cm.np6.com
- Gestion des données >> Structure fiche.
- Fields presentation of the data structure,
- Everyone share its screen and create a field
- Anticipate your data collection:
- How ?
- What format ?
- Which data ?
- Anticipate the sending program for the whole year:
- Keep your promise,
- Marketing pressure,
- Prepare your segmentation criteria
- CRM profile,