A Tour of France
Most rainy part of France
Le Mont Saint-Michel
But beautiful landscapes
Is it in Britany or Normandy?
Hiking, climbing, surfing, swimming...
The American Normandy Cemetary
Les maisons Normandes
Le Château de Chambord
Le Château de Chenonceau
Le Cap Fréhel
La cote de granit Rose
L’île de Ré
Tarte Tatin VS Kouign Amann
The North East
The Strasbourg cathedral is 142 meters high
Every year, a light show is displayed on the cathedral façade
The Strasbourg's Christmas market is 400 years old. It's the biggest in Europe
More than 300 booths each year
You can buy many local and traditional food, souvenirs, handcrafts christmas gifts, decorations...
Where Champagne comes from
- Champagne exists since the XI° century
- Officially recognized since 1946
- The Champagne Ardenne region and the Alsace region produce a lot of different wine.
- It has become throughout the years a touristic attraction: La route des vins
- Champagne is a registered trademark. Thus, by law, it should be forbidden to call their sparkling wine Champagne if it was not made in the Champagne region.
La Dune du Pilat
The Best towns to visit
Ocean and High mountains
From skying in the Pyrenees to surfing on the Atlantic Ocean waves
Le train de la Rhune
Saint-Jean de Luz
La côte d'azur
Second biggest city in France
Marseille and Lyon
Avignon is also very famous for its Theatre festival. Each year thousands of artists from all around the world come to Avignon to perform their latest shows
Rochegude, my home town
The famous lavender fields of Provence
Le Colorado Provençal
Thank you, I hope you liked discovering more about France