Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on March 23, 2022
More creations to inspire you
Why is poor housing a risk to health ?
· What is poor housing ?
· The consequences and the impact on the health
·The different action to find a solution
What is poor housing ?
- affect people's health
- contribute to many diseases and injuries including respiratory, nervous system, cardiovascular disease...
- bad water infiltration,poor ventilation and insufficient heating cause high humidity and the developpement of mold
- older people,unemployed,... are the first victims of unsuitable housing
The consequences and impact on the health.
There are characteristics wich are called determinants, that make it possible to identify a poor housing situation
- lack of green space
- Cold and damp
- Indoor toxins often resulting from old painting/ plumbing
The differents actions to find a solution
- Provide more and better housing for more modest
- prevent combat exclusion factors by the housing
- Promote the construction of an equitable and welcoming
- Le NHS pays 95m £ per year
- Examine the impact of housing quality, unsuitable homes, and homelessnes on health well being
Poor housing can seriously damage people's physical and mental health and affect their future well being and prosperity
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND YOUR ATTENTION