Breaking the glass ceilin
Created on March 4, 2022
More creations to inspire you
1. A political barrier
3. A bad repartition of domestic tasks
2. An inegal working climate and rewards
We need to fight for a potical equality
01 A political barrier
- Since 2012, women have the right to vote anywhere in the world, except in Saudi Arabia
"We are ready to work beside you, fight beside you, die Beside you. Let us vote beside you"
Campagne to promote women's suffrage in NY, 1917
Inequality at work are more present than we think
- There is only around 7% of CEO woman in the USA but also in the UK and France. Men still occup a huge part of the powerful positions in internships and that's not normal. It's mostly due to the misoginy at work and the capacities.
02 An inegal working climate and rewards
Why would woman be maid if that's not their jobs ?
- A study show that for 5 women who clean their is only 2 mens and for 5 women who cook their is 4 mens
03 A bad repartition of domestic tasks
“We shouldn’t be afraid of the word feminist. Men and women should use it to describe themselves any time they want.”
Feminism is for everyone :
Justin Trudeau at the Women in the World Summit, 2017