Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on March 1, 2022
More creations to inspire you
- Born : 21/04/1816 (Thornton)
- Died : 31/03/1855 (Haworth)
- Nationality : British
- Occupation : Novelist, poet,
- Genre : Fiction and poetry
- Famous novels : Jane Eyre (1847)
Identity Card :
- Her Mom died of cancer in 1821.
- Her aunt Elizabeth raised her.
- She was sent to the Clergy Daughters’ School at Cowan Bridge in 1824 with 3 of her sisters.
- Removed from this schooli in 1825 by her Father.
Her childhood :
Her siblings :
She had 4 sisters and a brother.
Her personality :
Her goals as a writer :
- Shyness in company
- Began to write after her mother died.
- Wrote poem with her sisters.
- Tell her story in Jane Eyre (similar situation).
- Her success is like an homage for her sisters.