Created on February 28, 2022
06. Main objectives
03. Main purpose
- English private company created in 1856
- world company specializing in the tertiary sector
Burberry was fonded by Thomas Burberry
Currently, Jonathan Akeroyd is the CEO.
Burberry's main objective is to satisfy their customers through :
- their products,
- their communication
- the experience it offers.
- a british tailor
- luxury clothing for a wealthy and demanding clientele
- specialize in women's and children's fashion, in accessories, bags and in a perfume line
In 2021, Burberry possessed 214 stores, 145 concessions, 56 outlets and 44 franchise stores in the world.
- Human :
- Material :
- Financial :
- Burberry hopes to make a profit 19% higher than the previous year
- make more effort on carbon neutrality
- and therefore to have an impact on many people
Thanks for your attention