Created on February 27, 2022
180g of white sugar
5ml of vanilla extract
200g of white flour
7g of baking powder
230 of ml 30% liquid cream
3g of blue food coloring
3g of yellow food coloring
200 g of dark chocolate
6g of butter
3 different bowl
3 pastry ring
1 high mold
- - Preheat the oven to 150 °
- Start with a chocolate mousse: separate the whites from the yolks for 4 eggs. Melt 120g of chocolate in a water bath. Mount the snow whites and then mix the egg yolks with the melted chocolate. Incorporate the snow whites into the preparation and set aside in a cool place.
- Then continue with the cakes. To do this beat the remaining 3 eggs with sugar and vanilla with an electric whisk until the mixture doubles in volume.
- Add the flour and yeast using a spatula to obtain a homogeneous but airy dough.
- Mount 200 ml of liquid cream in firm whipped cream and then integrate it into the dough gradually by mixing well. Divide the dough into 3 in 3 different bowls. In one pour 2ml of blue food coloring, in the other 2ml of yellow food coloring and in the last 1ml of bruises and 1 ml of yellow (to obtain green).
- Pour the dough into three pastry circles of equal size or into a very high, lined or oiled mold. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, cooking depends on the mold used. Finally baking, the cake must be lightly browned and cooked to the heart
- Meanwhile make the dark chocolate ganache. To do this, melt 80g of dark chocolate remaining in the water bath and boil the remaining 30ml of cream in a saucepan.
- Once the chocolate is melted and homogeneous, add the very hot cream in three batches without ceasing to stir. The mixture should emulsify. Add the butter in pieces and mix everything together. Let cool completely.
- Once the cakes are well baked and cooled, assemble the layer cake. To do this, spread a layer of chocolate mousse between each layer of cakes. Decorate the top of the layer cake with the dark chocolate ganache. Place in the fridge for a few hours before tasting.