Wellbeing in youth work
Created on February 27, 2022
wellbeing in youth work
Poland, 15-22 May 2022
about the training course
Target group and application form
- age 18+;
- workers with influence and understanding/experience in work with young people;
- actively involved in NGO work;
- aware of the reality of youth work and young people's needs;
- motivated to gain knowledge, attitudes and new skills in the topic to deliver to the local reality and have impact at local level;
- open to develop partnerships and create future networks, as well as engaged during all phases in the project – implementation, visibility and follow-up;
- GOOD English level to communicate and express themselves;
- committed during all the working process;
Please bring with you:
- comfortable clothing and footwear (if the weather is favorable, activities will be held outside)
- energy and motivation
English will be the working language of the Training Course, but the important thing is to communicate whatever it is and to keep a safe environment. The most important thing it's the will and the motivation, not certificates etc.
Participants are required to follow the current rules related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Currently (as of March 2022), individuals entering Poland must present a covid passport or a negative antigen test done no later than 48 hours prior to arrival in Poland.
Knowing the current entry rules is the responsibility of the participants as they may differ for each of the countries participating in the training.
In addition, participants are required to purchase their own appropriate insurance to cover costs associated with e.g. hospitalization, prolonged stay due to participant's isolation in case of COVID-19 infection and rescheduling of return to their country.
Regarding the safety issues of the participants related to the ongoing war in Ukraine, we would like to inform you that Poland is safe and its membership in NATO provides a guarantee of its territorial integrity.
We suggest that you take a flight either to Poznań or Berlin.
From both cities there are direct trains to Świebodzin
- from POZNAŃ GŁÓWNY to ŚWIEBODZIN the train takes one hour,
- from BERLIN to ŚWIEBODZIN - two hours
Our meeting point on the 15th of May will be Świebodzin train station, from where we will take you in two rounds of buses directly to the place where the training will take place (Darnawa village, 13 km away from Świebodzin).
Departure times of the buses will be given closer to the event, after gathering information from all participants about their arrival times to Świebodzin.
Świebodzin train station:
Participants from each country have a specific limit for travel expenses. This limit is in line with the distance calculator approved by the European Commission.
The amount indicated in the distance calculator will be reduced by the cost of transfer from the train station in Świebodzin to the village where the training will take place and back (approximately 20 EUR).
Due to this reduction, the limits for travel expenses for the given countries are as follows:
- Bulgaria - 255 EUR per person
- Czech Republic - 160 EUR per person
- Greece - 255 EUR per person
- Italy - 255 EUR per person
- Spain - 340 EUR per person
- Sweden - 255 EUR per person
In order to be reimbursed for travel expenses, participants will need to complete a reimbursement form and attach to it:
- local transport tickets (for exapmle bus to and from the airport, train within Poland etc.)
- boarding passes
- invoices and receipts for the above tickets
The more documents confirming the trip and the costs you have spent, the better. So do not throw away any tickets or receipts. Without them we will not be able to reimburse you for your travel expenses.
Important! The organizer will reimburse the money to the indicated account number of the participant after providing the original documents. Travel in business class and 1st class is not refundable.