Heroes of the past
Created on February 24, 2022
More creations to inspire you
Year 8 - Mrs MARCONI
What i'm going to learn
1. Standing in someone's shoes
2. Write a short biography
3. Make a quizz about an historical figure
4. Talk with the preterit form
5. Learn about the present perfect
6. Describe someone : physical appearance and mentality
7. Using the comparative form
8. Read and listen about literature and history
Final Task: Standing in the shoes of an historical figure
Final Task: Standing in the shoes of anhistorical figure
- April 30, 1789 : George Washington inaugurated as the first President of the United States in New York City, the nation's capital.
- March 26, 1790: Congress passes the United States' first naturalization law, establishing terms of citizenship.
- July 16, 1790: President Washington signs a bill into law that permanently places the nation's capital along the Potomac River, in an area to be called the District of Columbia.
- December 13, 1790: Creating a national bank
- March 4, 1797: John Adams is inaugurated as the second President of the United States, thereby officially ending the presidency of George Washington. Washington retires to his home at Mount Vernon.
Describe the two characters
What are they doing ?
1) Look at the picture and say what you can (I can see... I suppose.... Maybe....
A little of history
Who is who ?
Type of heroes
You did great