More creations to inspire you
Transdigital Art Lessons (both physical & digital)
Traditional Art Lessons
Digital Art and Animation Lessons
Step-by-Step Clay Lessons
Art Activities & Learning Games
Self-paced Courses and Workshops
where learning is (Fugle)fun!
Download my Freebie
More good stuff
Lego Mural Designs
I have over 20 Transdigital lessons. These are lessons that are both physical and digital. Some include augmented reality. Explore here:
Emotional Robots SEL Lesson and Poster Set (augmented reality robot pouf and t-shirt)
- Lima Bean Monster AR Book Cover (freebie)
- I'M HERE-Art + Tech + SEL + Friendship Lesson
- Cityscapes with UV lights
- Self-Portrait Play and Create Bundle (preK-2nd)
- iPad Animation Figure Drawing Art Lesson and Tutorial on Doink
- Lima Bean Monsters: Animated GIFs Literacy & Art Lesson for iPads
- Green Screen Stop Motion Animation to Show Movement over Art
- Man of Steel: Art, Symbolism, and Character Lesson
- Wild Things Bookmark Making Guide and template
- Simple Monster Animation Video
- The Scream Painting Lesson Inspired by Edvard Munch
- Hologram Animation Lesson
- Collaborative Rotoscope Animation Lesson
- Fish Painting and Animation Lesson
- Stop-Motion Animation Packet
- Superhero Silhouette: iPad Art and Character Education Graphic Design
- It's Not Christina's World Anymore iPad Art, Photography, & Writing Lesson
- iPaint ~ Graphic Design Art Project
- Make an iPod or iTunes Ad iExpress Project
- Art Institute Scavenger Hunt
- Art Institute Bingo
- Connect a Concept
- Pin the Feature on the Face
- Fugleflicks Film Festival (Scan & View)
- Drag, Drop & Draw a Portrait
- Visual Literacy Roll and Draw Game
- Guess Something Visual Literacy and Spelling Game
- Haunted ARt Activity
Use this form to sign up for my newsletter and download my super amazing augmented reality book cover packet!
Check out all my resources here.
Take this self-paced workshop to learn a fun lip-sync stop-motion animation technique to help your students learn phonics, practice communication, and have (fugle)fun!
Take this deep dive course to learn all the steps and best practices needed to teach students how to paint an apple still life. This is great for elementary teachers who want to teach young students art.
Take the FREE course to learn how to make a monster then make it move with simple drawn animation steps using FREE apps (Brushes Redux and ezgif.com).
I have SOOOOOO many (over 300) resources for you to explore. They are indexed in this smore.
I have over a dozen lego mural designs available: bit.ly/fuglefunlegos
Hi! I'm Tricia Fuglestad, K-5 art teacher in Illinois with a MATL in K-12 tech integration. I've been creating transdigital (blended digital and physical) lessons to expand the curriculum, give students an opportunity to explore new media, and find transformative ways for students to demonstrate learning dynamically. My work is featured in educational publications and higher education textbooks, My students’ Fugleflicks, student-created, art-related videos have screened at international film festivals and won national awards. They're collected in an interactive eBook for all to enjoy! I has been recognized with many state and national awards for technology innovation and dedication to art education.