Want to make creations as awesome as this one?
Created on January 29, 2022
More creations to inspire you
What are the origins of zoonoses and how can we prevent them ?
The illegal trade and consumption of wildlife
- Increased contact between wild animals and humans in markets
- Unregulated hygiene
- Movement of host species across borders
The destruction of nature to create new agricultural land
- Deforestation and creation of agricultural land
- Wildlife and livestock in close contact
End illegal and unregulated wildlife trade and consumption
- Reduce the demand for wildlife
- Support the development of sustainable businesses
- Develop and enforce legislation
Supporting sustainable and nature-friendly food systems
- Adopting deforestation-free procurement
- Convince people to change their eating habit
Establish a more sustainable relationship between people and nature
- Reduce negative impacts of human activities
- Safeguard the diversity and restore natural habitats
- People, governments, industry and associations must work together
Thanks for listening !
Information from the WWF report: