sustainable start up
Created on January 23, 2022
How to create a sustainable start-up?
1. What is Factory 45
2. Fabrics and materials
5. The packaging
- Business school trusted by over 500 fashion entrepreneurs since 2014.
- Founder & CEO Shannon Lohr
- Helps entrepreneurs starting a sustainable start-up via youtube channel
Fabrics and materials
- natural fibers (coton, linen, chanvre...)
- avoid petroleum-based synthetics (polyester, nylon, spandex...)
Sustainable fabrics and materials
- Eliminate waste, don't create more waste
- Fabric composted? recycled?
- Design comes first!
- Pre-selling your product before you go into production
- The Crowdfunding factory
Avoid plastic wrap, bubble wrap and stryrofoam peanuts
Use recycled materials in the boxers and materials
Companies such as Ecoenclose
Creating a sustainbale start-up is not complicated, but we have to do things right: not just as a marketing thing. We need to think about every aspect of our brand, and how to do it consciously and respectfully towards the enviromnent.