Carlos Martínez Mejías
Created on December 15, 2021
CORTES: Mycological City
MYCOLOGICAL days in cortes
- Guided routes through the forests of the area are organized for several days in order to collect mushrooms.
- Once of the mushrooms are collected, restaurants offer typicals "tapas" cooked with the local fungi
- the bar that won the "tapas" contest was LA TABERNA LA PUERTA DE ATRÁS
- Rebozuelo: it can be found under cork oaks, pines, etc. They are yellow and have a funnel shape.
- Níscalo : it can be found under the pines. It is orange and red and has an orange latex.
- Parasol : it can be found anywhere in the forest. It is white and its stem is thin.
THREE TYPES OF MUSHROOMS
some of the most typical mushrooms in cortes are:
How we can preserve this?
We can protect it by picking the mushrooms with baskets with holes so that new ones can come out and we must also take them in autumn