The use of Visualisation in learning process
80% - visual learners
Visualisation involves the creation of real or unreal images in the mind's eye.
Why use Visualisation?
- It can bring classroom activities to life and make them more memorable
- It combines left- and right-brain functions (language and imagination)
- It can develop digital literacy
- It can add variety to your teaching
- It can help students to learn to relax making them more receptive.
The imaging you provide for your students can be:
- a picture from from the internet
- computer presentation
- audio/video files
- charts or diagrams
- digital services, etc
- various formats
- quiz for groups
- live online games, as well as challenges with a deadline
- make your task more interactive