More creations to inspire you
The use of Visualisation in learning process
80% - visual learners20% - auditory and kinesthetic learners
Visualisation involves the creation of real or unreal images in the mind's eye.
Why use Visualisation?It can bring classroom activities to life and make them more memorableIt combines left- and right-brain functions (language and imagination) It can develop digital literacyIt can add variety to your teachingIt can help students to learn to relax making them more receptive.
The imaging you provide for your students can be:
a picture from from the internetcomputer presentationaudio/video filescharts or diagramsdigital services, etc
- various formats- live game mode- easy to sing up- large databased of ready made games- leaderboard
- the best tool for learning words- play in groups or individually- no need to project the questions
- quiz for groups- students don't need gadgets, the teacher projects the game- Power- Ups
- live online games, as well as challenges with a deadline- requires gadgets for students and screen demonstration- instant feedback
- make your task more interactive- create challenges with deadlines- instant feedback